Anyone who has dealt with Sphynx cat, with confidence can say that the most loving breed of cats is not yet created on this planet. Typical features of the Sphynxes can be attributed to a special character, and, of course, an unusual appearance their naked body. Bald cats existed in the ancient world. In many beliefs, naked cats were the Aztecs, and it is quite likely!
Just hairless cat it does not mean that it is the Canadian Sphynx cat. There are many strict criteria for the standards of breed Canadian Sphynx. Good pet has a magical appearance, which consist not in big ears or hairless. It is worth noting that the Canadian Sphynxes have extremely soft shape, any straight lines in their figure, all shapes are rounded and convex, every line of smooth and flowing. Even the front paws of this animal are slightly curved, they have the form “bulldogged”, the tail of the Sphynx is very flexible, so it is very smoothly curve.
Typical features of the Canadian Sphynx cat:
- These pets are not much resembling cats: friendly, unlike most cats, Sphynxes are attracted to a man and not to the place of residence. This breed is vivid proof that there’s cat faithfulness.
- Sphynx has no fear of dogs or other animals; it seems that the feline instincts they have gone missing. These cats can easily learn something
- Due to the lack of fur of these cats can live with people who are allergic to wool, or just don’t have time to watch long haired cats
- Sphynx needs the regular bathing, preferably with a specially selected shampoo. After bathing it is necessary to wipe cat, otherwise it will be cold and he might get sick.
- Sphynx indiscriminate eating habits and not cranky, it eats what you give. They can be called gluttons.
The communication with Canadian Sphynx cat is always nice. It may be due to the lack of hair these animals resemble close to us in spirit being. Or maybe just because they are much more affectionate and devoted friend of cats.